Cool simulator map!

So I made this simulator map in a couple of hours late last night. I really like the map but I’m not sure how I feel about the blocky terrain that I chose to go with.
Included in map: shop/sell/egg pods/KOTH/boss arena/portals
Let me know what you think, any changes that I should do.

12 Likes

I love the way you made this map! I feel the terrain matches the theme perfectly, although you should change the color of the assets around the lava/fire area and make the burnt or such.

1 Like

you’re right, thanks for the help

1 Like

this looks Amazing but i everything kinda doesnt fit in u could try putting certain assets around certain areas change how the road looks in a certain area ovr all change the surroundings for ex: make the crown thing look more unique kinda try to blend everything in

2 Likes

Too fancy, looks way to nice. Details fit the theme, great job!

1 Like

Are you looking to sell that by any chance?

yes I am, add me on discord MaskedBlaze#0479

a Little More Buildings in the scene would be good, and since everyone really uses the same type of egg holder, maybe make the eggs hover over something w/ particle effects, Also the fountain’s a little skinny, the Portals need some improvement, they look a little too bland, and the lava area really stands out, depending if you want that lava-type area there, I would recommend removing it, or just upgrading it to fit a little bit more into the scene!

1 Like

Nice map, but I think the terrain in the background looks better than the blocky one, or instead of blocky, thry rounded ones like you see on the YT vids there’s a plugins that makes low poly out of spheres and cylinders

The egg stand idea is great, and yeah the lava area is supposed to stand out as it’s a boss arena. But I do agree that I didn’t do enough to fit it into the scene.