CoreGuiChatConnections doesn't work for the first second or so after local scripts start running

Recently CoreGuiChatConnections stopped working for about the first second or so after launching the test mode in studio. It worked fine before and I’ve made 0 changes to my custom chat that was relying on it.

This doesn’t work:

pcall(function()
	StarterGui:SetCore("CoreGuiChatConnections", {ChatWindow = {MessagePosted = ChattedEvent}})
end)

This does:

task.delay(1, pcall, function()
	StarterGui:SetCore("CoreGuiChatConnections", {ChatWindow = {MessagePosted = ChattedEvent}})
end)

It also doesn’t yield or throw any errors/warnings if used without pcall.

I’ve not changed my script in weeks so this is likely a problem caused by a recent(ish) update however I don’t have access to the bug category. Could someone try recreating this bug and report it at the correct category?

TLDR: When the above mentioned function is used within the first second or so of someone starting their game it does nothing.

I’ve recently had this problem in my game. When i set the core gui too fast, it would error. I made a loop going 5 times or until success, and the problem was solved.

The issue is it doesn’t error with ‘CoreGuiChatConnections’ so I can’t do that.