Corner clip recreation

I did my best to recreate the famous corner clip glitch, I hope it’s not too bad…
(works on every device)

VIDEO: This game resurrects corner clippping! - YouTube

I created it for my next charted obby, but decided to open-source it because I guess other people might be interested by it.

(Yes, I know Jukereise already made a script that does that, but his version is very different from the original glitch. Mine is supposed to be as loyal as possible to the original glitch)

Since I performed this glitch for the last time a few years ago, I watched this tutorial video before making my script: Roblox - How to Corner Clip Through Walls (PATCHED!!!) - YouTube

The steps to perform corner clipping with my script are the exact same as in the tutorial above.
If it doesn’t work for you, that’s because you didn’t perform one of the steps correctly, your character really needs to face the corner correctly before you can “clip” through the wall. Also, the script was only tested with R6. I don’t know if it works with R15 (although it should in theory, as long as no custom animations are used).

You can get the script here (place it in StarterCharacterScripts): Corner clip recreation - Roblox

You can also test my corner clip recreation here: Corner Clip Resurrection - Roblox

12 Likes