Corrupted Files error

It has been updated it appears.

1 Like

Having problem too. Just noticed.

1 Like

I keep getting it on my Macbook

1 Like

So Roblox, is down, same thing happens to me and to everyone, I think.

Go to Roblox Status.

Edit: It worked for me, after a few tries.
Another Edit: It seems like it’s working perfectly fine, now.

1 Like

Earlier I tried using pinterest but some things weren’t loading in at all, then I see roblox is having major issues, then I see this, so maybe it is a widespread issue across different services

1 Like

@VGVC2, Try retrying a few more times, it’ll maybe work.

1 Like

happened to me and honestly I don’t know how but it began working after reinstalling it a few times (not sure if that helped or anything). But Roblox studio is down for some people as i cannot save or publish my game and my friend also cannot save.

I’m getting an error code 502 (bad gateway) response each time i try to save something or publish

also chat filtering and captchas are broken

2 Likes

I just got on studio its working for me rn

1 Like

pensé que ese error solo me aparecia a mi perro ahora entiendo que se callo la pagina

1 Like

To the Roblox Status Page, Studio has been affected to the Bug, it is Degraded Performance.

1 Like

Roblox is down status.roblox.com

1 Like

thanks everyone for the epic skribbl game, very cool

2 Likes

that was the best skribblio gameplay to date ngl

4 Likes

GGs to everyone who was in the Skribbls match. I clearly won. The actual winner cheated fr.

3 Likes

meanwhile i got disconnected like 17 times :frowning:

3 Likes

I honestly dont know who won but lol

1 Like

true im gonna upload it honestly

1 Like

this is officially an internet checkpoint xD

2 Likes

Roblox Status marks this as resolved and the popup on the homepage has gone but still having issues with Roblox Studio not loading everything.

Also, our group games aren’t showing all games at the minute, only 1. It shows this game, but not this game and others.

1 Like

Those of you with “Failed to create key…” errors can simply solve the issue by deleting the studio registry key, uninstalling studio, and then reinstalling without administrator privileges. Those of you with the corrupted studio error, you can try deleting the registry key, but these are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT errors.

2 Likes