Corrupted Files error

I am having a problem with Roblox Studio. It tells me that there are some corrupted files or something. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it doesn’t work.
problem

Also tried restarting the PC but no luck.

14 Likes

I am getting that error too right now… and after I ran Roblox Studio as an Administrator I got this:

2 Likes

Also recieving this error.
Studio managed to open for me once, but i was unable to log in, and it promptly crashed on me

5 Likes

Also reciving this error. I think roblox may be down.

4 Likes

Is studio down? I got a stange error message.
The site was also bugging for me.

3 Likes

Roblox Status doesn’t mention any problems, but DownDetector says otherwise. So I’m pretty sure
it’s because Roblox is down.

2 Likes

Second time this has happened relatively recently, dont know how but probably because of high traffic on weekends.

2 Likes

Roblox is having some issues right now. I’d recommend for the meantime that you close Studio and wait for the a-ok from the staff team.

3 Likes

welp… time to touch grass i guess?

8 Likes

Can’t. Its freezing outside here.

3 Likes

I have also got this bug

2 Likes

I, too, am receiving this error

2 Likes

Having this same issue. It’s absurd that this can even be a problem in the first place, honestly. People have commissions to do and deadlines to meet (Gamefam lol) and it’s kinda crazy that stuff like this can even happen…

1 Like

nooooooo why us! I don’t want to :sob:

1 Like

+1

Was just getting back into working things after taking a break for a couple weeks, this sort of thing kills motivation.

4 Likes

It’s not absurd for it to happen every now and then given how many users Roblox has. Give it a few hours and it will be fixed

3 Likes

Agreed. I came back to a project like 2 days ago for the first time since September and this really sucks…

1 Like

500 means something might be wrong with Roblox’s servers.

2 Likes

But like… You realise the existence of the sheer amount of paid devs who have deadlines to meet? Especially commissioners, because the people commissioning them probably have no idea what any of this actually means and aren’t going to be too nice about it…

1 Like

Unity looking really good right now :eyes:

5 Likes