Corrupted Files error

Not to mention, everything is still “Fully Operational”

1 Like

you can say that about any service that users use for work.

1 Like

i’ve searching on https://status.roblox.com/ and this give me the same thing as yours.

2 Likes

I don’t see other services going down like this.
It’s not like Unity and Blender just stop working.

1 Like

If the people who hired you complain that you missed your deadline due to an outage, that is their problem. You’re not liable for Roblox’s outages, and those who complain would be being incredibly irrational and unfair.

Every company that requires on server connection for functuality goes down, it’s just something that happens. Like Lua said:

3 Likes

unity and blender also do not require a server connection for functionality. I was referring to mainly other online services

2 Likes

But then why the heck does Roblox Studio? I understand that they don’t require network connection, but I still don’t understand why Roblox does. Sure, it makes server queries, but at least allow the software to launch instead of just giving everyone a vague error that doesn’t even pertain to the issue…

1 Like

figured as much
looks like the whole place might be going down once again

group pages are not loading
searching for something barely works
and now this

2 Likes

I agree, but still. This happens way too much, both on the Roblox platform itself and Roblox Studio. It’s really annoying at this point. I understand stuff goes down but it just feels comical at this point

1 Like

Most of the time, Roblox goes down if there is a huge, and often rapid increase in servers connected at their data centre. Roblox relies on their own developers to make sure its servers are up and running, and sometimes mistakes get made and cause stuff to break. It’s the same as when there’s a bug in a Roblox game. It gets fixed with time.

I understand that it’s extremely annoying with the frequency of how they go down, but sometimes it’s not something that can be avoided. I’m sure the servers will be back soon!

Anyone for a game of Skribbl while we wait?

2 Likes

LOL

3 Likes

they will probably fix in an hour, although this happens very a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand

Skribbl link for while we’re waiting

5 Likes

exactly

2 Likes

This was my first time opening Roblox Studio on my fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro, I tried everything and concluded Roblox isn’t compatible with Windows 11 Pro or that something was seriously corrupted on my new computer…

This is so frustrating and it gave me a big scare until I saw others posting about this.

1 Like

(post has been removed by author)

1 Like

roblox is down, its just a waiting game for now.

1 Like

Well, roblox is down! I am also having that error!

1 Like

Maybe the entire internet is just falling apart.

8 Likes

I’m getting this Studio error too. Also my entire game’s server browser system is broken because TeleportService is erroring every time it is triggered…

1 Like