Cost of one ad credit in euro

As of now, to get ad credits you can either use 285 robux/credit, or you seem to be able to buy them directly. You must however buy a minimum of 10 credits, meaning that i’d need to give out a minimum of €48 (Netherlands) just to have any chance of running ads. I’m not going to throw away my money if it can be done cheaper, as any sane person would.

So i was wondering what the price would be if i were to buy them directly. Would it be any different?

Hello 1 credit is around 285 robux wich is 1$ or around 0.92 euros, in DevEx Rates, if u were to buy robux tho it will be around 2.5$ I think

where is everyone getting this 285robux/dollar price from? 400/6 is ~67robux/€. This makes one credit €4.2.
But it’s also about buying the credits directly, as it seems like it’s possible.
Am i just worse off because i’m a european lol?

Based on the developer exchange rates, 1 USD is approximately equivalent to 285 Robux. This means that when converting Robux to real-life currency, you receive 1 USD for every 285 Robux. From your statement, it appears you intend to purchase Robux with cash through Roblox. As you mentioned, this transaction would amount to approximately 4.2 euros.

alright.
But still, it seems like it’s possible to buy the credits directly. Is this one dollar per credit?

I dont know I only use robux to buy them so you should check