Could Kohl's Admin have a Backdoor?

This is within the Kohl’s Admin Module.

1 Like

I found something suspicious in the module code that @sjr04 provided for us please take a look at this line, I’m uncertain though.

Line 356 < Either used for :rejoin or something suspicious. Not sure.

1 Like

Most likely there’s nothing wrong there,if the specific command is running the code right after it then its teleporting the player to the same place the script is located at right now (game)

Its literally a rejoin function

2 Likes

Pretty sure Khols admin is constantly checked for stuff like this. If a backdoor/Massive security flaw was actually present It would not just go unnoticed.

2 Likes

I know but there’s a lot of suspicious stuff in there lol. This stuff has only been going on for 2 days now and it was updated the day all of this had started.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought but It’s been happening since like June 10ish

Well as always you can just talk to @Scripth to report a security flaw if you think a new one has emerged. But I highly doubt there is a backdoor/Major security flaw in his admin.

2 Likes

have you tried not using kohl’s admin and seeing if the issue persists?

bare in mind that theres already an overwhelming amount evidence about a hidden backdoor here, though it doesn’t hurt to try

3 Likes

Honestly and truthfully speaking, if you’re afraid something has a backdoor, even if it doesn’t just remove it and make your own.

Same goes for admin commands, if you’re afraid a pre-made admin command module/thing has a backdoor, remove it and make your own admin commands.

It happened to me 3-4 times today, once I had removed the admin from my inventory and such it no longer happens to me. I will continue testing this though to see if that’s somehow a coincidence.

Do Ctrl+Shift+F and search for getfenv and requires.

I just put the script on an empty Baseplate and nothing happened tested both on Studio and Online

Studio:
robloxapp-20200614-0419063.wmv (1,0,MB)

Online:
robloxapp-20200614-0422535.wmv (1,1,MB)

and if that doesnt sell it then you can always check for yourself:

The place is uncopylocked,The only script there is kohls admin

I don’t understand how would someone add a “backdoor” to someone else’s script it just seems impossible to me?

most likely its hapening due to another script you have or a plugin

Edit: did a mistype.

I personally have never really had an issue with it, other than being a bit annoying. I think you’re better off getting another admin if you don’t feel this one is safe. What are you looking for? Something to handle bans, kicks etc…, or something with some fun commands?

I am finding things within the Module that are very suspicious. I will make an empty baseplate with only the Module and show you.

These seem suspicious to me.

Are you sure things you might find suspicious are just normal stuff you currently don’t understand? Your better off looking through your game with the provided resources above for other backdoors. I highly doubt that Khols admin has a backdoor and its most likely just a plugin you have that is causing all this.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the module itself,according to the pastebin link @sjr04 have sent above i didnt find anything that would send the players automatically to another place :thinking: you should really check your other scripts

1 Like

All i see there is Object oriented programming and loadstring… there’s nothing wrong with that :no_mouth:
I agree with @kylepo99 you should check your plugins and other scripts since they may be the real cause for this

Edit:Sent accidently so had to edit to add what i was going to

1 Like

Ok. What about this. lol