Here is how the bug happens:
- open up Roblox.com
- go to the My Creations menu
- click the Edit button for a game
- Roblox Studio opens
- This screen pops up
Some extra notes
- The places I am trying to open up are new and old, recently published and long ago published, and public and private. This happens for all my places.
- This happens regardless of how the place is opened. For example, whether you edit a place from the My Creations menu or from the actual place menu, this still happens.
- I am able to load the local place files, edit them, upload them, and play them as usual.
- This bug happens whether Studio is open or closed.
- I can’t remember how long this has been happening, but it was for at least a few months and also before I updated to Catalina.
- I also cannot open other people’s unlocked places
- I am able to edit, save etc as normal inside Studio
- I have since reverted to Mojave
Let me know if you need any files.
I have gone back to Mojave