Could You Test My Game?

Edit: (I have updated some small minor things)

Currently I have been making a “story game” it was going to be a hidden room game but the rooms were so hard to find that I called off the scary game and made it a story game by putting arrows on the ground to find the hidden rooms.

I know that there are glitches such as:

Rabbit room: A invisible block that is in the way of the key, I can’t seem to delete it I literally cannot find what is causing that.

Overall game: telepaths will glitch and stop working it’s annoying, very annoying.

Spawn and TP Pad: when you teleport and someone is on the TelePad or when you spawn and someone is on the pad you’ll be sent above the player on the nearest platform so you’ll spawn on the roof sometimes, it’s annoying but I’ll try to fix it.

Game Link: The Clock Is Ticking - Roblox

Sure, I’ll be back after Testing it.

2 Likes

So the game was good even the Cinematic intro on it, But I found some A bit need to fix.

A bit need to fix

• Disable the Reset Button.
  • The Lightning kinda makes me Blind but playes can see its a light that in higher brightness.
  • Teleport on other rooms, I Experience Teleportation Bug like I spawned 2 times on the Same room.
  • Suggestion: Make it R6 so people will getting hard for Thrill.
  • Background music, make it like creepy.
  • Raise the Haze a bit so it looks foggy.
  • Add a Walking Sound effects.

Story was good, Even the Name of the Characters. But need to fix some bugs.

Good Job on Samantha’s Story game. But sadly she’s in Orphanage. (Spoiler Alert LOL)

My Screenshots inside the game:

1 Like