Counter DMCA Help

Hello,

I recently got a false DMCA on my game due to me and another individual having the same scripter/builder and they pretty much intentionally sent me this false DMCA knowing I had full rights to the stuff.

My main concern is how to get my game reinstated. I’ve never filed a counter DMCA and will the perpetrator get punished for issuing a knowingly false DMCA,

this is the perps game TRY ON 🦇💀 Outfit Ideas & Clothing HomeStore - Roblox (which i presume they used to dmca me)

1 Like

Hello, @cwauvens!

I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your concerns regarding the false DMCA claim affecting your game. It’s unfortunate to hear that you’ve encountered such a situation.

In response to your concern, if you believe the DMCA takedown was issued falsely, you can file a counter-notice with the platform where the claim was made, providing evidence of your rights to the content in question. Platforms like Roblox typically have specific procedures in place to handle these disputes, and your counter-notice will be reviewed to assess the validity of the claim.

Regarding the consequences for the individual who issued the false DMCA, platforms take such matters seriously. Intentionally submitting a false DMCA claim is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and can lead to legal consequences. While I cannot guarantee specific outcomes, it is within the platform’s interest to ensure fair and just resolution in such cases.

I recommend thoroughly documenting your rights to the content, including any proof of original creation or ownership, as this will strengthen your case during the dispute resolution process. If you need further assistance or guidance on how to proceed, I encourage you to reach out to the Roblox support team. They are equipped to provide you with specific instructions tailored to your situation.

Best of luck, and I hope this matter is resolved swiftly and in your favor.

1 Like

as always, another AI response by katie. Forum Moderators need to take action and ban katie…

11 Likes

WHO would they sue? My virtural Roblox avatar? Good luck with that.

tabiaa's cosmetics - Roblox They don’t even care enough to ban this group of scammers that is still going at it. The higher ranks in this group are happily stealing people’s robux and limited items… oh well. Maybe someday they will finally care about people stealing from them…