Courtroom ideas

Hello Developers,

I wanted to ask you to give me suggestions, tips and advice for a courtroom I am building to showcase in my portfolio.

I am focusing on the following questions:

• What is necessary in a courtroom or how do you imagine yourself a typical courtroom?

• What can you build and add as decoration into that courtroom?

• What about the material, possible textures?

• And the aesthetics of a courtroom.

I have got a plan for it, yet I wanna hear the forums out.

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

I recommend just searching “courtroom” into Google Images. You will be presented with a handful of concepts that you can use for your build. They tend to be fairly wooden and traditionally themed.

Good luck with your build.

2 Likes

Going off what has been said above; when creating sorting items it’s always good to use images for getting those ideas for a courtroom. It’s always good to use reference images that way it’ll show you what details to implement and things it features - it’ll act as a sort of guide, when recreating a courtroom. You could even view ones around your specific location to get the design and layout correct.

The decorations should be based on the style and theme you’re going for most courtrooms normally just feature chandeliers and statues attached to the wall structure. The material choice could be thrown in sorting parts of the buildings; courtrooms kind of have a wooden light or dark texture, the material scheme could be related to the style or theme your courtroom is set in.

Finding materials, color pallets or sorting decorations, or a layout. Try gathering a few reference images to get some general ideas on what objects are needed, and what makes a courtroom unique in a kind of way.

1 Like

Great references to use while making it! -

Courtrooms include -

• Pews
  • The flag or seal of your country
  • Judge’s podium
  • Plantiff and defendant podiums
  • The jury area

These are the basic things that a courtroom includes. This does not include everything, but I hope it helps!

1 Like

Hello @eloppl,

I highly appreciate this comment of yours, and checked it as soon as I started working on the courtroom again.

Thank you very much for spending a lot of time and effort in your comments and posts.

I decided to mark it as a solution due to me liking the post a lot, even though there aren’t really any solutions on suggestions and own opinions.

Sincerely,
CrashFacts