Cow hat UGC concept

I just want some feedback on this caw hat UGC concept I made as a UGC Concept

7 Likes

It looks great, but I do think that the horns can be textured to another color/darker color because it looks like part of the skin.

3 Likes

It is very cool but the texture looks like human skin, it would be better if you added stains on the face to the textures
But the 3D design was great!:star_struck: :star_struck: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hm, Maybe make the nose pink and the horns black/white to make it look less like a human?

2 Likes

Need to be improved:

• The horns
  • The ears
  • Texturing
  • Coloring with ears

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

I think it looks great, I don’t think textures are necessary if this is the style you prefer.
The horns could be a bit sharper, but I’d say this is great.

I disagree with the comments recommending to change the colors because every cow is different. it really just depends on the cow itself. I’ve seen brown cows with black, white, and slightly pink noses. The same thing applies with the horns, not all of them will have the same exact horns either. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cows don’t have flesh colored horns/noses though.

2 Likes

but I made it (LOL)…

1 Like

It seems really flesh-like which kind of ruins the hat

2 Likes

I’ve seen these but I’ve never seen one with flesh-colored everything…

2 Likes

Like said before, you could improve the sharpness of the horns. I also think it doesn’t need a newer texture, it goes well with the one of the snout.

2 Likes

Also I believe you should post a few GFX at a time or all of them on one post. When I’m scrolling through the forums most of what I see are UGC concepts made by you.

2 Likes

I think you could change the colorway a bit to make it look less human like, as well as the texture. Besides that, I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

(me): Looks at the cow, realised that you should never treat your cow badly…

Ok I’m sorry about that, but I’d like the concept, how about doing it but for other animal faces

2 Likes

Never seen anything particularly like this. Looks cool.

1 Like

It looks like a pig with horns. Nothing like a cow, if you retexture it and make it not cover up the whole face it would be good.

1 Like