CPP singifinatly higher than CPC for sponsored ads?

Hello! Lately i’ve ran into this issue with CPP being 2x - 5x higher than CPC when running sponsored ads.

Some examples:

Also one interesting thing i observed is that sponsors for XBOX have the CPC and CPP roughly equal.

Is this normal for most tablet, phone, pc sponsors and if not how could i improve the CPP? For anyone wondering if the thumbnails or description are bad here’s a link to the game [🌵MAP] Tower Defense Game - Roblox, i tried making the first impression when clicking on the game the best i possibly could but it just doesn’t seem to be enough. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

1 Like

I see you already have some players - is it due to your sponsors or is it organic?

One thing that helped my CPP improve was narrowing down which age group was more likely to click my ads.

1 Like

They’re mostly from sponsors, the average age is like 11 - 12 years. Il’l try running some 13-16 and 17+ ads separetly to see what’s best, thanks for the advice.

I see that your player count is starting to take off - is there a certain amount of robux you are spending every day? I have been spending 10-15k and stuck at the 7-25 concurrent range.

Yeah, I’m buying ads every day but for a few times less compared to what you’re spending.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.