- Open your Roblox Studio application;
- Open an existing place/create a new place using templates;
- Import one of your recent meshes to Roblox Studio in a
.fbxfile, using either “Bulk Import” (located at Asset Manager) or the new feature “Import 3D”;
- while being imported, and modified as you enable a few properties to make it better (such as
DoubleSided), right-click on the model’s name at the Explorer tab;
- Select the option “Export Selection”;
- Export the following mesh as a
I expected that it would export straight away, so I can use it and import it to software that works with 3D modelling.
After selecting and pressing to save it as a
.obj, it does not export and either appears a warning message that couldn’t manage to do so/simply shows the screen of the Studio in white, meaning that it crashed.
Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Crashing
Date First Experienced: 2023-02-22 00:23:55 (UTC-3)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-02-23 00:00:20 (UTC-3)
This bug sometimes appears out of the blue trying to export normal models and/or meshes.