Create Discord-to-Roblox bots with ro.py!

You can use user.thumbnails.get_avatar_image to generate a user’s thumbnail.

I can agree with you, but there are also many brilliant open-source systems that can be definitely relied on - such as qbot, a free & open-sourced ranking bot. I mainly recommend it for people who aren’t experienced with programming, as it is updated by other developers with the ability for high-quality plugins to be added. Along with that, it’s pretty basic to set up & the Discord server is always open to help others.

This seems like a brilliant API wrapper, but I don’t code in Python. Certainly recommend it for other users.

1 Like

Man this tutorial is best out of others, i mean you can control anything from discord thats so amazing and thank you

2 Likes

Sadly. Discord.py got discontinued early this month. Although the project is free to fork yourself and work on it :pensive:

I don’t like this take. Claiming that because the maintainer of an open-source project is no longer working on it means that every single project that uses it is no longer valid or useful is just obnoxious and a total misunderstanding of the entire point of open-source software.

Yes, the main discord.py repository is archived. But is the entire library dead, never to be worked on again? No. Is the library suddenly broken and unusable? No. You’re overstating what’s actually going on here.

1 Like

I agree. I wrote the whole post wrong. A mistake on my part. Sorry

2 Likes

How to get this member object? There’s a default user object with what you cannot get role. Like even if you do {group}.get_member() it doesn’t give you this special object that has role, it gives you only a user object