Qbot: A free and open source Discord - Roblox ranking bot

Qbot is a free open source Discord-Roblox ranking bot. It offers commands that allow you to rank people in your Roblox group, right from within the comfort of your Discord server. Although, since its creation, Qbot has evolved to be a tool for managing all different parts of your Roblox group, not just ranking. Here is just a small glimpse of our features that we offer in v7:

:art: Customize the name, avatar, and status of your bot so it is unique to your group. Qbot is completely unbranded, which means that the bot will look just like you made it or it was custom designed for your group.

:paperclips: Connect Qbot to your Roblox game with our powerful API, allowing you to create powerful features, including quiz ranking centers, in game ranking commands, and more!

:bookmark: Grant users XP (from either Discord or through your own in-game code) and automatically rank them up when they reach a certain amount of it.

:shield: Prevent users from ranking themselves with verification checks, automatically revert ranks when there is an admin abuser, or just prevent it in the first place with our unique anti-abuse functionality.

:newspaper: Automatically log your member count, shouts, or group wall in a Discord channel!

:alarm_clock: Suspend users for a specific amount of time, and automatically rank them back once the duration you specified has passed.

:sparkles: Customize and expand infinitely. Qbot is open source, meaning that you have 100% access to the code, and can choose to add something from our very own plugin catalog, or learn to code a new command or feature yourself!

FAQ

What's the catch? Why is it free and open source?

Qbot is free because I wanted a free ranking bot a few years ago, and decided to make my own. And if I could find it useful, I figured others could, so I made it public and free. I also never imagined how big it would have grown. I never thought that I would be updating this bot years later, but with all of the users, I feel like it’s worth it.

And it’s open source because that means that you can customize the bot more, and I also believe that most ranking bots that you can just invite are not 100% secure.

Is it secure?

Qbot is one of the most secure ranking bots on the market, and don’t just take our word for it. Considering the self-hosted nature of the bot, the code is hosted on the platform of your choice. This means that we have 0 control over your bot, and the only company that could potentially interact with anything is the host of your choice.

That’s just a small glimpse of what we offer, 100% for free. If you have any questions or need help setting it up, feel free to join our Discord server!

Install

Qbot is self-hosted, which means that you run it on the host of your choice. Don’t worry though, even this might seem intimidating, we have gone through various iterations of our tutorials to make sure that you have the easiest setup experience possible.

:link: Get Started Today

Support

If you need help at any point in the setup process, or just want to chat, please do not hesitate to join our Discord server! Not only do we offer friendly support, but you can view our extensive plugin catalog and add extra features to your bot. We are also a great community for discussing coding, and any addons that you might be trying to make for Qbot.

140 Likes

Very nice ranking bot; it’s easy to install and use!

With some very slight modifications, I have been able to make an automated ranking system using this bot and Discord webhooks giving it another use.

Example

7 Likes

That is brilliant to hear, we’re also bringing in-game ranking soon to potentially help further, it is currently in beta.

8 Likes

Thanks for all of the likes on my original post! Glitch recently banned pinging services so the setup guide has been moved to another service, repl.it, and the original post has been updated accordingly.

7 Likes

Hey, I used to use qbot. Gotta say its very good!

4 Likes

Ah yes, I have onced use QBot. It indeed was amazing. But then I learnt Discordia and made my own bot VIA the RoVer API. Must say, this bot is amazing.

2 Likes

Great resource due to the open source status, very nice for any developers looking to create their own ranking bot.

4 Likes

Qbot is an excellent Discord to Roblox ranking bot and for then to make it open source was super nice of them. It is very easy to setup even for people who have no clue how to code, highly recommend it!

3 Likes

This BOT is just insane, thx for share it with the comunity ^^

2 Likes

Can this accept group join requests?

The bot is amazing, been using it since it been released.

Sure their are bugs and some other stuff to be fixed. But those get taken care of.

So far setting up the bot and using it, its really simple!

1 Like

Yep! You can do it through the accept-join and deny-join commands.

2 Likes

Hi there! I’m just wondering how you did this as I’m trying to do the exact same thing, the webhook posts, but there is no reaction from the bot and no function and it’s the correct response. If you could give me a message as to how you did this, that’d be great. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey,
Just to let you know, we recently released an In Game Ranking web server & commands script. You can check it out below as it might solve your problem.

Setup: Setup · yogurtsyum/in-game-ranking Wiki · GitHub

Code: GitHub - yogurtsyum/in-game-ranking: In Game Ranking provides you a way to rank users in a Roblox group through a Roblox game. It's free, easy to setup, and unbranded!

1 Like

Alrighty, thank you very much!

1 Like

Could you possibly make a exile command?

That’s available as an (unofficial) plugin: exile command [alpha] · GitHub

Please be careful of who you give exile permissions to though.

Would you ever consider ever bringing emotes for accepting denying applications?

I do believe this is agasnt the roblox tos if you add your account cookie to the code even if the account is an alt its still a huge risk and roblox don’t recommend giving your account cookie to anyone.

I would warn each and everyone of you to be careful even if it’s your alt.

This isn’t against the tos, and this is open sourced, so there’s no need to worry about Lengo taking your cookie

2 Likes