Create New Group Game button has ID of group attached to the end, leading to 404 page

When trying to create a new group game, I’m presented with a 404 page. This seems to be because it’s now putting the group ID at the end of the link, leading to a page that doesn’t exist. I can get to the right page by removing the ID at the end.

100% repro on all groups on PC. Group used in the example is this.
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5943323/Baseplate-fans

This started happening later today, as team members were able to create groups earlier.

14 Likes

I can confirm that this happens. One of my friends were also reporting a similar issue but we shrugged it off as Roblox’s servers being down.

2 Likes

Can confirm as well, me and my friends were experiencing this issue.

1 Like

Can confirm this too, made an empty group to see if it was just that group erroring but it has also happened. Also got a few friends to test and confirm this is happening too.

1 Like

Yep. Its putting the group ID twice for whatever reason.

1 Like

@PeteyK473 Thank you for reporting this issue! And sorry about it. This is a regression and we are fixing it. In the meantime, as a workaround please remove the extra group ID from the URL

4 Likes

This has been happening to me as well!

Hi everyone, this issues has been fixed. Could you please verify?

1 Like

I can confirm that it has been fixed, thanks for the help.

Windows 10 Home
V. 1909

1 Like

Can confirm that it’s fixed, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.