Create User Ad Page Glow Up

If you are unable to upload an advertisement, please make sure you have adblockers turned off - they notoriously block these kinds of requests. Edited post to include this.

20 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for this.

4 Likes

Next up - develop page.

Though seriously, it’s been great to see revamps rolling out to all of these legacy pages. What I find funny is people using adblock trying to upload ads.

12 Likes

25 Likes

This is so cool!! Woah dark mode is there as well!

5 Likes

If the page where you run ads is getting an update, a little notice on when https://www.roblox.com/user-sponsorship/processadpurchase is being removed and when the replacement endpoint is created in Official List of Deprecated Web Endpoints would be nice! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

From my experience, old endpoints usually don’t get deprecated until a few weeks after the new version of the page launches to 100% of users.

3 Likes

Up next (just my thoughts): a redesign of the Configure Place, Configure Game, and Create tab.

5 Likes

WOW… This looks good. Now the legacy one is gone, the design will look very modern and newer! :coefficients:

4 Likes

Looks very good to me, definitely a glow up from the old one. Are any updates to the advertisement page coming up with the new layout of it? advertisements page could definitely be improved more.

3 Likes

Oh hey look!

Don’t forget about the Sponsor page!

19 Likes

Bro, that’s sick! Can’t wait for every page on Roblox to be revamped like this!

2 Likes

This is very nice. A preview was much needed for the advertisement page.

So when can I become a cactus?

6 Likes

Oh wow, that looks very nice too. I really like that design. They probably forgot to include it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

4 Likes

@BitwiseAndrea I dare you to bid a ton of robux on the cactus ad so we can all be a cactus :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve never created ads but still beautiful, old page wasn’t fitting Roblox’s new site design.

3 Likes

Super update! I love it, I mean we all love it.

2 Likes

So glad to see more legacy pages getting a makeover. I really can’t wait for the Create page to get an upgrade too!

2 Likes

Finally, now just the developer page left!

6 Likes

:drooling_face: thanks so much

Yea! Is that update coming in the 2nd quarter of the development plans? :eyes:

5 Likes