Create User Ad Page Glow Up

This looks amazing! Maybe next update the create page too? Otherwise, this is great.

8 Likes

Finally, my eyes wont be die now. Thank you.

Jokes aside, when will the rest of the site support dark theme?

6 Likes

They will probably roll out page UI updates every once in a while like this.

7 Likes

This is absolute perfection, honestly a huge step up for GIVING US THE FREEDOM OF DARK THEME. Really looking forward to seeing a further future with these awesome updates.

Thank you, thank you & thank you. :cactus:

9 Likes

Currently having an issue with the page. No matter what I try, I can’t upload any ads. It just freezes and grays out when I try.

Edit: See BitwiseAndrea’s post. Adblockers prevent you from being able to create an ad.

17 Likes

Looks a lot better! I feel as if this is similar to the new trading page, but I hope that it functions 100% this time, as, well, we know what happened with the new trading page last time. Will this feature be applied to mobile?

10 Likes

Looks amazing! I love this new glow up but I am gonna miss the old roblox glow ups, But otherwise I love the new designs and everything great job on this guys.

4 Likes

was this a post to show off the new create user ad page… or cacti propaganda :thinking:

we’re onto you bit wise andrea

10 Likes

Great, for now this is my favorite update! I really like the black.

7 Likes

Oh yes! Finally no more harmful eyes creating an ad! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Yeah, seems to mimic the trade page. I am unable to upload any advertisements and I tried my computer and my iPad. Neither worked.

6 Likes

Are user ads going to be widespread on the site again? They only appear on obscure pages and with things like adblock, make less sense to advertise with as opposed to sponsors.

The redesign is cool though

8 Likes

I like how ROBLOX is starting to modernize all the site, because some parts of the site used to be pretty poorly designed, like the edit game page. For about 4 years I had never noticed the Back button in the top right, and I kept pressing Undo and was wondering what was going on.

8 Likes

If you are unable to upload an advertisement, please make sure you have adblockers turned off - they notoriously block these kinds of requests. Edited post to include this.

20 Likes

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for this.

4 Likes

Next up - develop page.

Though seriously, it’s been great to see revamps rolling out to all of these legacy pages. What I find funny is people using adblock trying to upload ads.

12 Likes

24 Likes

This is so cool!! Woah dark mode is there as well!

5 Likes

If the page where you run ads is getting an update, a little notice on when https://www.roblox.com/user-sponsorship/processadpurchase is being removed and when the replacement endpoint is created in Official List of Deprecated Web Endpoints would be nice! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

From my experience, old endpoints usually don’t get deprecated until a few weeks after the new version of the page launches to 100% of users.

3 Likes