Create User Ad Page Glow Up

Up next (just my thoughts): a redesign of the Configure Place, Configure Game, and Create tab.

5 Likes

WOW… This looks good. Now the legacy one is gone, the design will look very modern and newer! :coefficients:

4 Likes

Looks very good to me, definitely a glow up from the old one. Are any updates to the advertisement page coming up with the new layout of it? advertisements page could definitely be improved more.

3 Likes

Oh hey look!

Don’t forget about the Sponsor page!

19 Likes

Bro, that’s sick! Can’t wait for every page on Roblox to be revamped like this!

2 Likes

This is very nice. A preview was much needed for the advertisement page.

So when can I become a cactus?

6 Likes

Oh wow, that looks very nice too. I really like that design. They probably forgot to include it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

4 Likes

@BitwiseAndrea I dare you to bid a ton of robux on the cactus ad so we can all be a cactus :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve never created ads but still beautiful, old page wasn’t fitting Roblox’s new site design.

3 Likes

Super update! I love it, I mean we all love it.

2 Likes

So glad to see more legacy pages getting a makeover. I really can’t wait for the Create page to get an upgrade too!

2 Likes

Finally, now just the developer page left!

6 Likes

:drooling_face: thanks so much

Yea! Is that update coming in the 2nd quarter of the development plans? :eyes:

5 Likes

I like how most of the old pages on the roblox website is getting a new and modern look to it.
I love everything modern and I think this is great that its getting a change. :+1:

5 Likes

Sick! I hope with this new update the advertisement moderation follows suites stopping the silly clothing ads with the price of their clothing next to valk to interest un suspecting children
!

3 Likes

I really pray the developer create page follows suite and you guys pull it off eloquently!

2 Likes

I love this much better than the old one! I’m glad we can use dark mode on it as well! Easier on the eyes for sure!

3 Likes

Much needed update, I was waiting for this to come. This was one of the few user pages left that was still back in time haha.

4 Likes

Awesome! Looks a lot neater. The older one was too “way back” looking.

3 Likes

Things this changes for developers eyes: 100
Things this changes for general player base: 0

Overall good update. We are getting closer to a fully modern Roblox. also will we see this feature being added to mobile?

6 Likes