Create User Ad Page Glow Up

What in the world is a glow up?

3 Likes

The redesign is amazing. Absolute epicness.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic , And it has a dark theme oh boy you did a great job there!

3 Likes

That art deserves to be in the Louvre. Very modern with a slight minimalistic design. Very professional :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I never made ads before, but I’m glad others do not have their eyes burned when making one.
What makes me happier about this post is that the update can support multiple languages, really appreciate that international developers can do their job easier because of this.

2 Likes

This is a cool feature.

When I first joined Roblox developing, making advertisement posters was a difficult job for me because I had to keep uploading and uploading until one of them turned right!

This is a much better feature, and I hope this comes out to all other inventory items as well such as shirts!

5 Likes

Nice job! Looks better. Best of luck in updating the rest of the site where the old theme is still there. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice! My eyes don’t have to burn while I’m developing at 3AM.

6 Likes

I am very happy they added dark mode to it

5 Likes

Awesome. Nice to see more parts of the website slowly catching up to modern standards.

6 Likes

This is a huge improvement to the old one and it’s great to finally have dark theme. If a user is making an ad maybe it would be a good idea to list for each type, what types of pages the ad shows on. At this point i’ve kind of forgotten where the rectangle ads display and I think a description of where the ads show would make it easier to understand.

5 Likes

Woah love it! I really love how roblox is making things more User-Friendly! Also love the Dark-mode! I also love how everything is slowly becoming more Modern!

4 Likes

Please. Please. Make the entire develop page modern. I would highly appreciate that. Thanks.

5 Likes

Omg yes the developer page really needs to be updated, to make it more user friendly and modern!

2 Likes

Yes we really need it more Modern! It’d be so nice to have it updated!

3 Likes

I like the new sleek design. However, changing the design around is a bit confusing and it takes long (usually) to get used to. When doing this, I would suggest keeping the same layout but just changing the design. It would extremely boost our experiences when using it. Thank you.

2 Likes

I agree. It makes your eyes red when you look at a white screen to much.

1 Like

Now with like a dark mode, it make less red eyes, and its really cool.

1 Like

Yeah we need like a setting to put it on dark mode. It will be UBER COOL to have a setting like this

1 Like

This is a great new update!

This is for sure a good update! Especially with dark theme compatibility!

All we need now is dark theme and new look with the “My Transactions” and “Summary” page!

1 Like