Creating a Bullet-Hell game based off 2007-2009 ROBLOX, but requires a name

Hello There!

I am currently working on a Bullet-Hell game based off 2007-2009 ROBLOX and you already got the point of what issue I have, I need a name since I can’t think of a name. I also am working on a story-plot of the game which might be useful for making a name.

So the current storyline as the time I am making this is simple:
You are Noobster64 and you are friends with SuperBl0xer05. You like playing ROBLOX 24/7 until suddenly, ROBLOX decided to pretty much destroy anything 2007-2009 Related so Bl0xer decided to create a group which is dedicated to stop ROBLOX and reverse their decision.

By the way, the game is going to be hard I guess since you can’t get hit once unless if you have a shield and such.

5 Likes

What’s the game’s genre going to be? Is it going to be like a classic ‘story’ game similar to Break In, or more like an RPG/adventure game with a storyline? You could try something based on the ‘retro’ aspect since that seems to be the main theme - something like “Retro Rampart: Noobster’s Revolt” or “Nostalgia Crush.” I recommend looking up synonyms for key words and seeing what fits.

3 Likes

I’ve already stated it, it’s a Bullet-Hell game. It’s a type of subgenre of Shoot em’ Up games featuring large amounts of bullets the player needs to dodge, hence it’s name. Although, I kinda like the name “Nostalgia Crush”, but it kinda makes the game into a more destruction game rather then it’s intended purpose.

2 Likes

Alright, I have a few more suggestions, but I do recommend trying to come up with a name yourself. Just think of the theme, find a few keywords and mash them together to see what you like. That’s how I do it. What about something like “Blox Blitz: Resisting the Reset” or instead of Nostalgia Crush, Nostalgia Nexus or even Nostalgia Blitz (combining the two)?

3 Likes

I’d like Nostalgia Nexus/Blitz, But I’ll choose Nexus since it’s quite fancy tbh.

3 Likes

Link it when it releases please, I’m interested in playing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.