Creating a game, need ideas to how to make the game viral

I’m working on an obby game that changes every time someone joins and involves an obby obviously with zombies, portals, pets, and more with 2 other developers by my side. The project will be done within the upcoming weeks hopefully launching the game before February, I’m afraid that after all the hard work the game will flop, and not too many people will play it. What are the possibilities to make the game viral and people actually play it consistently, and not let the game die? Any suggestions would help.

2 Likes

Advertising/sponsoring on Roblox or social medias. You’ll need some money for that, beg, ask parents, do gigs, borrow, whatever way, you’ll need to invest in your game’s marketing.

1 Like

haha well that ain’t easy a lot of games flops after doing all this

Try to advertise it both on Roblox and Twitter (if you have it). If it goes viral keep it updated frequently (once a week or something like that) and advertise those too.

2 Likes

how much should I put spend robux for advertisement

1 Like

I’m not gonna say a lot, but neither too few. You can start with like 400 - 500 robux. Also don’t make them cringe like some ads that look like mobile game ads, make cool ones.

1 Like

that ain’t my expertise welp :frowning:

1 Like

You can hire a GFX designer or advertisement designer to polish a thumbnail, icon and ads.
Also yes, a lot of people does this and still flop, because the majority of games are meant to flop, if they’re not as good as the others or just unlucky, that’s how the marketplace works. Don’t worry too much about that.

1 Like

It’s sad, definitely sad ehhh oh well

1 Like