Creating a new set on the web version of the Roblox website does not work

Creating a new set on the web version of the Roblox website does not work

To reproduce: Go to the “sets page” and click “Create New”. Nothing will happen besides screen going slightly darker.

2 Likes

I can confirm that it is broken on Google Chrome, but still works fine in Microsoft Edge.

I just got a warning for creating a set to reproduce this?

8 Likes

I legit didn’t even know sets still existed.

im pretty sure they stopped supporting sets

It currently works fine for me, even on Chrome.

Did you add an icon?

I don’t even get an option to add an icon. The screen just goes slighty darker and nothing pops up.

1 Like

Did you try disabling Adblock?

Yes.
Infact I had a friend who has no extensions test it before reporting this bug.

1 Like

I thought sets got removed long long ago. But I can confirm it does not work on the Opera Browser. However as @Aorda said it works on Microsoft Edge. It also works on Firefox.

Same. If they stopped supporting sets why not just remove them and cut down on image moderation.

Because removing a feature can break others it interacted with e.g. moderation breaks because it subscribes to some set feed that no longer exists, or some of the functions created for sets are also used by other features now. It takes a lot of time to make sure something is removed properly to avoid this, and so they’re just hidden instead of removed. The alternative is to take engineering resources away from new features so sets can be removed, which really doesn’t help anyone.

Would you recommend using sets?

No.