Creating curved roads using parts

I am trying to create a smooth curved road using waypoints and Beziers, with the resulting curve needing to both rotate around the y axis, and moving vertically along the y axis, similar to this map by the RoKarts team:

Solutions tried so far:

1. Tracks which I’ve created using meshes do not have accurate hitboxes unless if I split the track into numerous meshparts, which I’d like to avoid if possible, since I need to be able to make maps at a large scale.

2. Using OBJ Model importer plugins yield a result with gaps and ridges in the roadtrack

3. Using plugins or scripts such as Bezier path (Bézier Paths - Roblox) also gives ridges as shown here:

4. Archimedes is not really an option here, since the plugin doesn’t support generating curves from waypoints or rotation across multiple axes, and I’ve not been able to find any other plugins which are able to generate roads or paths with elevation and rotation

There is a link below to a testing place on the previous thread which I’ve setup with a script made from the Bezier curve plugin for testing roads, please let me know if you have a method, plugin or script which would be able to generate roads from a set of points or would be able to generate a curve which rotates across multiple axes:

(testing place on previous thread:)

build v4 or gapfill

[character limit]

1 Like

Works really great for uphill segments, however for downhill segments, it causes gaps to appear (is this a mistake on my part?)

use gapfil for that part, separate them and then gapfil between em

1 Like

k, doesn’t quite solve the problem of needing it to be controlled by waypoints, so i cant really mark it as the solution, but it’ll work as a temporary building method for now, so thx a lot ^ _ ^