Creator and Genre in Save/Publish Place window do not expand fully

When attempting to publish or save a place you cannot change the creator or genre due to the options list not expanding.
It only seems to exist on this one window. Other windows with buttons that expand with different options seem fine.

Tested this on multiple accounts and computers, the issue persists.

Repro

• Open any place in Studio
  • Attempt to Publish or Save Place
  • Create New Game
  • Attempt to change Creator or Genre

Specs
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

7 Likes

I also have the same issue, which has been happening since the most recent update to studio. Tried a few things to fix it with no luck.

I’ve gotten the same problams too, sadly.

Same problem.

I don’t have the new design refresh (shown in the reproduction), but I don’t experience this issue.

Perhaps your version of QT is out of date.

What version of studio do you use? I have version 1.545.1.5450434x64

Oh it fixed a few hours ago. I had already updated it and whatnot when I had posted the bug report. So it seems it’s solved. Don’t really know if I was supposed to delete this post or somethin.

1 Like

I am running the latest Studio version and this issue is still persisting. Please do not mark it as solved until an engineer investigates into it further.

1 Like

Also fixed for me, you should try restarting your PC, that might have something to do with the update/FFlags/whatever this is caused by.

Thanks for the report! This should be fixed, could you please confirm?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.