Creator Challenge Partnership

For the UIs, is it better to send a picture/video of the UIs or make a place with the UIs?

The image is given as example of the previous similar event. Just like how they would show a picture of Egg Hunt 2017 on the Egg Hunt 2018 application thread. It probably wonā€™t even be sponsored by Jurassic World this time, but rather (potentially) another sponsor.

3 Likes

Iā€™m waiting hard for one of these to be a scripting partnership thread one day! :weary:

3 Likes

Feel free to add links from twitter or a portfolio website.
It is not necessary to make a place with the UI.

1 Like

Going to be applying to this soon when I find the time. :cherry_blossom:

So nothing is needed scripting wise?

You can see the details of what types of jobs are available in the original post.

1 Like

I suppose my question is this:
does the creator challenge entail users coding in the UI elements that we create?

Earlier in the thread:

1 Like

yeah but that didnā€™t fully answer my question, only that they make the UI elements, I want to know specifically how they will be used (if this isnā€™t supposed to be revealed yet then I donā€™t need an answer right now)

Whatā€™s important is that the artist who takes the job knows how they need to be made. The way the UI functions is up to the programmer, which itā€™s safe to assume they already have one.

If they do need one, Iā€™m sure they will reach out the same way they have here.

2 Likes

Hello! Quick 2 questions.

1. I have recently done new UI work and wanted to add them to my survey, can I fill out another survey?

2. Do the links of work have to be Roblox links or can I send an imgur of a portfolio of work?

Thanks,
Bylocks

Applied! So cool.

@awesomeawesxomeman3 You do not have to code the UI elements you make. Our education team will help with that.

Unfortunately we canā€™t give out exactly how they will be used.

2 Likes

Hi!

1. Yes go ahead and submit another one (if you donā€™t see this before the survey closes feel free to DM me)
  2. You can send either Roblox links or portfolio links or any other means of showing off your work
1 Like

Thank you, just submitted!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to submit an application to participate in the Creator Challenge. The team has closed the survey to begin reviewing the applications submitted.

Please expect a follow up response from us in the next couple of months if you have been selected.

1 Like