Creator Dashboard Ability to Configure Badges - Now Available!

The idea is that Creator Dashboard will replace that page eventually. Of course, this won’t happen until we have feature parity (or more features) on Creator Dashboard versus the develop page on the main site, so that you don’t lose out on any value once the switch is made.

11 Likes

I’m assuming you’re referring to the lack of upload buttons; which makes sense as overwriting the develop page now would cause a lot of development to be interrupted and it wouldn’t be good.

Hope that this gets finished in the future, as the white is really hurting my eyes haha

3 Likes

Hello I LOVE your dog collection. The features cool too, I guess.

Could it possible to be able to see some basic information about Badge performances, such as graphs for [Won Today:Visits Today] or rarity over time?

6 Likes

This is a great feature! I adore the Developer Dashboard because it makes configuring things that much simpler and smoother. I’m excited to see what comes next! :grin:

1 Like

I think this is good as the the configurations in the the old settings were permanent. I like the creator dashboard from the start of release. Good job for adding more features.

3 Likes

looks great but when are we going to get dark mode for the developer tap

3 Likes

I really like where you’re going with the developer side of Roblox. Remaking and reskinning all the old pages is an amazing way to really boost the developer experience and make it easier for us to create/manage games. Hopefully one day you would have implemented all new developer pages onto the main site so game management and creation can be a whole lot easier.

3 Likes

I think you have that backwards based on this comment:

3 Likes

Still though, I really like what is being done to revamp the developer side of Roblox. It’s making it a lot easier to manage/create games as well as other assets like shirts or badges. Hopefully one day the developer experience could be fully revamped to make the development process a lot easier.

1 Like

Still waiting for a light theme for this. I just hope support for the main website remains and we don’t end up in a dark theme only situation.

3 Likes

Are we going to be able to move badges around in the badge page?

Ok Decent For Devs If They Want To Change Some Badges.

It’s absolutely wonderful to be seen, I’ve believe it had been worked on many times by some of the hard-workers in Roblox, I’m looking forward to seek more lovely features to be added in the future on this wonderful Dashboard.

I hope that we’ll also be able to sort games by how recently they were updated and the number of place visits they have.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This update looks amazing cant wait to see it replace the create page in time! Thank you so much roblox!

Can you make it so that we can use our own funds and not group funds only to make new badges??

2 Likes

I have started to notice that most of the stuff is moving to that style, and I Iove it!
I think it would be better more easy to understand and use the configure tabs.
Can’t wait to test it out.

You can take the funds for your self and use them.

1 Like

First time seeing this! UI is really nice and responsive!

I don’t really use badges, but I like the new interface design of the new badge editor.

1 Like