Creator Dashboard Access Tab Shows Invalid Numbers for "Active Private Servers" and Subscriptions

Reproduction Steps

1. Go to the Creator Dashboard
2. Select an experience which has active VIP server subscriptions
3. View the Access tab and go to Server Settings

Device Info:

• User agent: Chrome 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior

On the Access tab of an Experience’s page, the Server Settings section should provide an accurate number of active servers and server subscriptions.

Actual Behavior

The numbers shown are invalid, as they are negative numbers and also likely not indicative of actual stats based on them being flat 10,000 and 100:

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/495693931/access
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly

3 Likes

Can confirm that this is happening for my game too, at least with the subscriptions number. Everytime I check it it’s always “-100”.

1 Like

Hey @GFink and @TheGuyWithAShortName!

Thanks for reporting this bug. We shipped a patch in mid January to fix the negative private server counts. Hopefully you should now see 10000+ and 100+ for active private servers and active private server subscriptions, respectively. Are you all still able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Radicalius

1 Like

It does seem to be fixed now.

I was hoping I would be able to see the exact number above 100, since I could then calculate how many Robux I receive as a percentage of a game’s sales.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.