- Log into the Roblox website through your computer/small device;
- Once being logged in with your Roblox account, go to Creator Hub > Creator Dashboard;
- At Creator Dashboard, select an existing experience created under your profile/from a group you are the owner or the developer;
- Head to the Localization section;
- Change the Source Language to another language, for instance, Portuguese (only if the Source Language of the experience is primarily English);
- Confirm all of the new configurations;
- On Supported Languages, add a new language.
I expected that once changing the Source Language of the experience, nothing would happen out of the blue and I would continue along with setting up other sections.
The actual behavior shows that once doing this process, the supported languages you have added do not automatically translate, even those that are fully supported on the Roblox platform.