Creator dashboard is sorting experiences incorrectly

When sorting your experiences using the Last Updated Date sort, the experiences will be sorted incorrectly. This issue is not only noticeable on the website, but it also appears in studio when you are prompted to overwrite an existing game. I started to notice this issue starting March 21st.

Below are the 4 experiences that appear first when I sort them based on their update date:

The dates they were last updated at are as follows (where the top-most date corresponds to the left-most experience)

As you can see by the years at which these experiences were last updated, the order in which they appear is incorrect. From what I have noticed, a new (or rather, old) experience will be randomly pushed to the front of the sort every other day.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations

9 Likes

Thanks for flagging this! Sending it over to the team now.

4 Likes

To circle back, this is a known issue internally and we’re prioritizing an overhaul that will fix it. I can’t give any specific dates, but the team is actively working on an overall solution :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just wanted to add: Social links are currently broken on the new creator dashboard page:

1 Like

Hey,

I can’t replicate this, can you confirm that it’s still happening?

1 Like

Yep, this is still happening. Happens under group games and account games. A few days before this it used to show a blank page with a forward slash, now it shows this.

EDIT: Seems like my ad blocker was causing this issue. Any way you can fix this?

1 Like

@Zomebody - this may be now sorted for you, can you confirm if this is still a problem?

@2jammers - to keep this clean, could you post a new bug report? Although please note that we don’t have official support for browser plugins (including Ad Blockers), so we may be limited here.

Yeah that’s fine then. I would just put “Please disable your ad blocker to access this webpage” as a soltuin

1 Like

I am still seeing my creations sorted incorrectly. The games below were last updated in 2019, 2023, 2019 and 2023. I am still seeing this after refreshing the page. Do I have to clear my cache for the update to kick in?

1 Like

Hey - apologies, some crossed wires internally; this isn’t actually fixed yet :sweat_smile:

The team is still working on it, we’re hoping to have it fixed around the end of this month, but this is just an estimation of course

2 Likes

This should be fixed now. Thank you for your patience. Please reopen if this issue persists.

2 Likes