Creator Dashboard Monetization Stats Do Not Obey Desired Start Date - End Date if Over 73 Days

Reproduction Steps

View another experience’s monetization stats to replicate. Any experience that has a history of at least 74 days should be able to replicate this issue.

1. Go to Creator Dashboard
    https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/(INSERT ID HERE)/analytics/monetization

2. Click on Start Date to input a further historic date, make the desired date at least 74 days before, the longer back you desire, the easier this bug will be to spot.

3. The graph will update

Expected Behavior

The expected outcome is the graph is updated to account for the entire desired stats history for the inputted Start Date - End Date.

Actual Behavior

The graph does not update to account for the entire desired stats history, only up to 73 days before. 73 days is verifiable by moving the end date and start date by the same amount. Ie, 90 days of desired start-end date will always limit to the most recent 73 days within the range. This is illustrated below:

Current stats

Earlier in the year

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/3085857678/analytics/monetization?minTime=1654041600000&maxTime=1667001600000
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-19 00:10:00 (-07:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-11-01 00:11:00 (-07:00)

4 Likes

Thanks for the report. We file a ticket to our internal database.

3 Likes

Would love to see this fixed! I was trying to compare sales for this holiday vs last holiday and while doing so I did find a workaround: Set the End Date to only a few weeks after your desired Start Date. This will at least show the Start Date you’re looking for but you won’t be able to compare to existing stats without some photoshopping.

3 Likes

Hi asimo:
Are you still experiencing this issue? I am trying to reproduce the issue you mentioned but I cannot. When I change the start date the data shows well. Could you tell me which browser and the version of it you are using?