Creator Hub Acquisition Analytics are not showing

I released a new game on April 5th and since then, I can only seen “New Users With Plays Per Source” analytics up to the 5th.

The following screenshot was taken today (April 8th) but only shows data up to April 5th

Is there a lag on this data, or is something wrong? Other graphs such as “Day 1 Retention” also only show data up to April 6th

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations/experiences/5663764118/analytics/acquisition?rangeType=Last7Days

1 Like

Hi. We are aware of this issue and is working on the fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Quick related question - My game’s player count dropped quite significantly the day after release and I don’t believe it’s being pushed in recommended feeds anywhere (hard to tell without the data). The algorithm can obviously choose which games it wants to push - but so far it’s had considerably higher retention and engagement than my other games which are shown in recommended very frequently.

Could this analytics issue have affected my game being picked up in sorts?

Hi all.
The issue is fixed. We should have the most up to date data.

No. It won’t. The recommendation system and our metric reporting system are separated. It should not impact any ranking on homepage.