Creator Hub theme seems to break when choosing the Sync with Device theme

On initial load of the Creator Hub pages using the Sync with Device theme option, the theme seems to be broken and a black square appears at the top of the page. The loading screen is completely dark themed regardless of the system setting.
On Microsoft Edge Version 124.0.2478.67 and Firefox Nightly 127.0a1 on the home page, the page gets stuck in dark theme and doesn’t fix itself.
However on the same browsers on the other pages it only flashes black briefly, and doesn’t persist.

Image of the dark theme issue on both browsers for the home page only

Video of the inital dark theme flash from Firefox Nightly

Video of the initial dark theme flash from Microsoft Edge

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations

1 Like

We’re aware and investigating, thanks!

2 Likes

The fix will be deployed soon, thanks for the report!

3 Likes

Hi folks, the primary bug should be fixed, so you shouldn’t see what’s going to happen in the 1st screenshot. The flashes when doing a page refresh or navigating to Creator Hub initially still occurs, but we are continuing to investigate that!

2 Likes

The primary bug seems to still be occuring on the first load of the site on all pages, switching between pages seems to fix it though (on Firefox Nightly)
Long loading times not related

Could you try again? We released another change to address this, and on my device it looks fine on different browsers. I want to make sure it looks good for you at least before I resolve this issue.

It might be worth it to “disable cache” temporarily to make sure you’re pulling in our latest changes (you shouldn’t have to do this normally though)

It’s looking good now after refreshing cache, thanks for the help! You’re all good to resolve the issue now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.