Creator marketplace search on audio returns very little content

I am not a 100% sure, but this could be because of the new audio update roblox is releasing, about making audios private and whatnot. (again not a 100% sure about this, just a speculation)

It’s likely caused by the entire audio update that is being pushed, but as of now the results on audio is very scarce and can hardly be utilized now.

I was thinking audio update cause the only audio’s visible are released by Roblox themselves. Aren’t they releasing the update tomorrow? (the 22nd) That could probably explain your problem.

I’ll wait for the audio update to roll out. I do hope this is only temporary, otherwise the entire stock library hosted by Roblox / APM music is pretty much unusable.

1 Like

I’m having this problem aswell, its taking all the sounds and setting them as Not For Sale as we speak.

This bug has been known about for several months now, where search terms show little to no audio when there is known to be many audios for a certain term.

Currently however with pretty much the entire audio catalog being forced offsale/privated it makes sense that nothing will come up with any results.

Personally I’m finding known working searches still work, however almost everything is marked or being marked as not for sale as of 1 second ago

Adding on to what every else said, they haven’t fully rolled the audio update out yet.

The stock library seems to be restoring and I’m receiving the expected amount of search results again. Guess it was only a temporary downtime during the update.

I think it was bc of the audio update bc look:

“My account” is still experiencing this issue but I am not seeing any audios. Even models, videos, and meshes are not showing up on my page.

This issue isn’t happening in my alternate accounts and my friend’s accounts, only on my account.

1 Like

Been experiencing this issue too just to a global scale…

I’m having the complete opposite problem to everyone else.

Only audio exists for me, and only 1000.

Screenshots

Cannot search for any items as well, all blanks including Roblox Studio in the toolbox.

I’m having this issue too. The search API is returning 200, but no results. Audio and Plugins seem to be the only tabs that actually work.

Creator Marketplace doesn’t seem to work for me either. Can’t find any items in any category.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this issue, only owned assets seem to work for me?

Weirdly, it’s the same for me here, the marketplace isn’t showing anything.

Hello everyone! Thanks for replying on the thread. I wasn’t able to reproduce this on my end, Creator Marketplace works just fine. Can you check again if the issue is still occurring on your side?

To be fair, this was an issue I was experiencing mostly during and shortly after the audio update. It kinda resolved itself, unless it was tackled with another bug on that end.

For me it has been fine for over a week now.

1 Like

Well, I am glad to hear that. In this case I will close the topic. If the issue come back feel free to create another topic and let us know the issue. Have a great day!

1 Like