Creator Roadmap (Pt. 4 of 4) - Creator Hub is your key to success

I just saw this, is there a detailed topic for this? Can we ask every question? Why do you want to kill block characters, why do you impose rhtro on people, or like the idle pose on profiles that still haven’t been fixed. Limiteds…

21 Likes

I wish this was a thing a long time ago, i had to make a new experience on my group and had to build from the ground up again.

18 Likes

Does this mean you can transfer profile games to a group???

16 Likes

Creation on Roblox is constantly evolving, and we strive to make it easy for users of all skill levels to learn and grow with the platform. In the coming year, we’ll improve our documentation coverage and quality, expand our Level Up series, grow our Creator events program, and support Creators who are making next generation experiences.

It seems I’ve found a broken link for “Level Up” which leads to https://create.roblox.com/docs/production/game-design/about-level-up, a non-existent 404 page.

19 Likes

does this mean that videoframe is r-r-real…?

15 Likes

Yes, team means group but they had to make is sound more professional

11 Likes

Thank you! Will get that one updated. Here’s the correct link in the meantime :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Very good guys! Thanks for your dedication! :smiley: Greetings from Colombia :colombia:

11 Likes

Does asset privacy for “all asset types” also apply to things like 2D clothing and Image assets? We still really need a way to archive these types of assets…

15 Likes

uhhhh
you shouldn’t be using replit lmao

10 Likes

This is the best thing that has ever happened to Roblox Studio in the past few years at least! This is going to make it much easier for developers to immerse their players in their games and will probably lead to some new plugins and libraries too!

10 Likes

Then what else should I use (I know replit is crappy but it’s free)

9 Likes

just run it on your own pc/old one if you want something free :skull:

10 Likes

Can we please get the ability to split revenue by experiences in groups?

11 Likes

but what if I want it in live servers??? my pc is poorly built that it can only run crappy games like Teardown and it would eventually have the url localhost://port.adress

8 Likes

This is a very good observation. If videos are private, roblox would be more likely to release them to everybody! Hopefully it’s not like the audio update all over again, though. Hopefully… the update actually finishes what it started (allow asset sharing).

10 Likes

This is all great and all, but can you guys go back to fixing your studio so development can actually be possible?

There’s an ongoing UI snapping problem that has been happening for over a month and needs a desperate fix.

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the issue with the grid snap box text input, really sorry this one has taken so long to fix. We’re well aware of it and had two fixes in a row for it which had to be disabled because they caused other edge case issues.

I’ll be turning on a fix which should finally resolve it after this week’s Studio release is done.

EDIT: Fix is live now. Entering 0 disables snap, hitting enter with other values enables it, and you can enter any grid snap value you want unimpeded.

9 Likes

Can’t you make a copy of a place and then publish it to the group?

4 Likes

You would lose all player data because datastores wouldn’t transfer.

7 Likes