Creator Store priced assets onboarding stuck with "immediate attention" banner

After going through the steps to set up my account with Stripe (via the provided application form), the priced assets page displays the following banner: “Your account requires immediate attention Please review your information”. However, Stripe says everything is fine, and all of my required information is filled in correctly.

Stripe allows me to submit, says that my information has been submitted, and redirects me back to the priced assets page, but I haven’t received an acknowledgment email, and the documentation says “After you fill out the application form, you’ll receive an email acknowledging your submission”.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/settings/eligibility/priced-assets

3 Likes

I have the same issue, I filled out mine 100% correctly and stripe says it’s all good and on the website it says the following. I don’t know what the issue is nothing is incorrect I checked my info multiple times.

Same Issue. Maybe there end is not quite up to date.

Hey @cornprices, @Oppressed_II, and @JinsuDev we’re looking into this right now and will get back to you with an update soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey all, some general guidance here is that it may take time for Stripe to verify your information. This should normally be communicated via the Creator Dashboard page status, notifications and emails, but there may be some delay in delivering these.

@cornprices did you eventually receive an email? Please also check your spam folder.

2 Likes

Update on my end, about an hour after my post here on this thread I did end up receiving an email saying I was accepted into it even though the red text was still showing prior to receiving the email. I am assuming it was a delay as FriendlyAdder said in the system.

1 Like