"Credit applied for purchase made on" messages are unhelpful

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to determine which assets are “no longer wearable” in my inventory. As of right now we just recieve the following:

This message is extremely unhelpful, it only provides us with the date and amount of Robux refunded, no information about the item itself. Unless I go and write down every purchase I’ve ever made and the dates of which I purchased them on, it’s impossible to determine if this is even impactful to me. The item which was deleted could be crucial for an avatar I tend to wear, it could be an item I really like but don’t have in an outfit in my inventory or it could be a one-off item which I don’t care about. This leads to me wasting hours every time I recieve a message like this only to turn-out empty handed on what item was impacted.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would allow be to feel more secure when an asset becomes “no longer wearable” knowing that it doesn’t impact any of my common avatars.

25 Likes

I agree, though I think some saved avatars get the crossed out circled moderated image to indicate an avatar item was moderated or deleted.

I can’t be certain, but I think the record of the deleted item even being purchased disappears in the transactions page.

4 Likes

To add to this, the “Robux credit pending, please review and accept the agreement.” message is extremely unclear as you are asked to accept an agreement on an asset that you do not know what it is.

They mention

By clicking the “I agree” button below, you promise that you are not seeking a return of Robux for items created by you or for items that you knew at the time you acquired them were in violation of the Roblox Terms of Use or Roblox Community Guidelines. A breach of this promise may be grounds for termination of your Roblox account.

But do not mention what item you are accepting the agreement for - so for all you know you could be violating this promise which leads to a termination of your account.

All they need to do is add some sort of information regarding the item you are accepting a refund for - currently there is literally no information given.

10 Likes

They’re even more unhelpful, because they’ve started NOT EVEN GIVING YOU ROBUX!

I’ve made a post about it, But I don’t want to self-advertise it.

Recently I have gotten 10-20 refund messages without getting any refunds,
I can’t show them all because it’s on my computer, but heres one.

Currently I have 0 Robux right now as shown in this image:

2 Likes

Is it possible they came from old T-Shirts that were free and possibly got taken down for copyright?

2 Likes

No, all of them are some amount of Robux,

3 Likes

Same, Roblox, you owe me 75 robux

1 Like