CRITICAL - Players getting kicked: "Same account launched from different device"

it’s happening to me again, i get kicked after a few minutes i’m in game.

I lost my 11 killstreak on phantom forces ):

6 Likes

Will we be getting a developer incident report about this?

1 Like

I was not facing the issue before but now I am

3 Likes

My game has lost almost 50% of the players in the last hour and my group admin isn’t loading correctly. Servers might be breaking because it’s the weekend.

1 Like

Still occurring for me, and it appears to be happening more frequently than before in most games that I try to play, and occasionally in my own game.

2 Likes

It’s starting to happen again. Was about to have a game night with a few other people in a VC, and then suddenly we all started getting the error. Very disruptive.

3 Likes

Yes, it started happening again. Pretty frequent as of about 15 minutes ago.

Edit* It’s now to the point to where I cannot play any games without getting booted off.

1 Like

Was unable to reproduce on an iPhone 8.

Seems to have stopped just a few minutes ago.

1 Like

It’s still happening, it’s also happening to all my friends that I’m trying to play with. This issue is not yet resolved.

2 Likes

Player counts seem to have been cut in half and we’re getting reports of this as well.

1 Like

not resolved issue is still happening

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

Our engineering team has been alerted and is actively investigating.

1 Like

Group page isn’t working properly, game explorer is broken, “Can’t Join Game Without Authenticated User” etc.

Seems the site is pretty broken at the moment. Maybe that’s due to engineering investigating though.

3 Likes

Related to the current issue, the team has been assembled and actively investigating.

4 Likes

Issue reported has been resolved. The team will continue to monitor for any alerts.

If you experience any issues please let us know.

3 Likes

Just experienced it five minutes ago. Error 267 the first time then it started saying I joined from another device one minute after joining

1 Like

I’m still experiencing this across several games on PC as of 9:35pm pacific.

1 Like

Thank you all for alerting us. We have been actively monitoring for alerts from our end.

If your game is or was impacted by this issue please share a link.

3 Likes

@Nightgaladeld I’m still getting reports of this, now coming from both of my games. Seems like in general they’ve slowed down but are still occuring. Sucks that the day my game is taken off of featured we get hit with stuff like this as well, making it infinitely more difficult to sustain playercounts :pensive:

https://www.roblox.com/games/3233893879/NEW-MODE-Bad-Business-Prototype-1-8-0#!/about

https://www.roblox.com/games/2608963374/NEW-GUN-Ruddevs-Battle-Royale

1 Like