Criticize my build!

Criticism makes a person stronger.

Soooooo…

CRITICIZE MY BUILD!

Roast it, harshly criticize it. I will take it into account.

Made with Roblox CSG

• Good
  • Ehh…
  • Bad

0 voters

4 Likes

I like the design, but the interior seems kind of bland (and dark), almost as if it has been abandoned. If that’s not the aesthetic you’re looking to achieve, I would recommend improving the lighting and adding more to the interior.

If you want to grow on the “run-down” aesthetic of the build, you could try adding vines/vegetation and/or chunks of stone missing from the walls.

As for the outside, I would recommend improving the landscape by adding trees or water (you could just use a blue semi-transparent part since you are not using terrain).

Overall, it’s a pretty solid build but could definitely be improved; good job!

5 Likes

The foundation is good, though it seriously needs more detail, like what @ChickwensRule ssid. Overall, it’s great!

1 Like

Thank you! The aesthetic is run-down and I will try adding vines/vegetation.

1 Like

It’s pretty good and I like it, but it looks a little bland on the inside.
The inside also looks like it should be filled with water for some reason.
Anyway, 9/10.

1 Like

I like the design but for me it is kinda lacking in small details, like put more small decorations on the outside and inside (ex small, big stones in the outside and etc) but overall, u did a pretty good job. Just need to unleash your creativeness more

1 Like

This build looks very good! The outside is detailed and nice. You should add more decorations/details to the inside of it though. Overall, it looks good, nice job on it!

1 Like