Critique my build of my room!

Hey folks! I decided to create my own room to start off the new year! And I’ll love for you guys to Critique it! Please keep in mind that this build is nowhere near close to being finished!

Play here: Showcase Place - Roblox

Thanks @Logimite for the correction!

9 Likes

This is nice!!! You technically got it spot on cause you are in the room! Heheheh!

1 Like

Looks pretty good but there is one thing that I personally do not like. The ceiling looks out of place, mainly because of the color. I think the ceiling would look better with a white color, but not the exact same color as the walls, although I do not live with you so I don’t know what your ceilings look like. Other than that, looks pretty good.

1 Like

Window = B R I C K

It’s really cool! It looks fantastic! Looking at it, every little detail from the Crazedbrick1 sign above the bed, the picture frames in the bookshelf, to the ball picture on the wall. It’s amazing. So much detail, everywhere. The pillows are a bit weirdly shaped, though.

1 Like

Looks very clean, perhaps you can use some custom textures to make it look even better. Roblox textures just don’t do it sometimes.

Although custom textures make things look a lot better, I tend to stay away from them, as I like the default texture style. Thanks for the suggestion though!

2 Likes

Your room is nice! The lighting is the piece of the pie here! Very realistic! I also love the little details that were put into the room as well! I think you are great at making rooms!

1 Like

This is really nice and the detail is really well thought out for this build.

The only thing I’d change is the top corners of the room, I think you should add some detail around the top edges of the roof. For example, crown molding or some sort of edge to make the corners look less sharp and make the transition between the walls and roof more smooth.

Overall, I really like this and I think you did a really nice job. Love the detail on the desk specifically.

1 Like

Great bedroom. I really like the bed, it is well rounded and well made. The posters on the wall are a nice addition as well. Everything looks great, I would only change maybe the cieling colour, but other than that it looks great. I told you, your bedroom would look great.

1 Like