Critique my improved GFX

I asked for feedback on my older GFX’s, and got some nice criticisms, but now that I have improved, I would now like to know anything that could improve my GFX skill.

Images

By far my favorite GFX so far (I’m a bit of an SCP nerd!)

Thanks for viewing :wave: !

10 Likes

Wow! It looks amazing from my POV, as somebody who hires people to make GFX for my games/projects, I don’t really think there’s actually anything you could do/add to make your GFX better. Although some recommendations I would suggest is that you add some text in a variety of different fonts, (normally game name). For the background in the future when you start doing it for real games because I see from the GFX you showcased it looked like you did it for fun on your free time I suggest in the future you base them background off of the Roblox game. Otherwise good job & good luck! It looks amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah actually, I did these for fun and practice. It’s honestly quite fun to bring something to life like this. And I understand what you mean by making it more for whatever Roblox game, but these were practice and I had the freedom to do whatever I wanted. So yeah, I feel the best way I can improve is by getting commissions and more practicing in order to get the GFX to convey a said message. Thanks for the feedback :call_me_hand:.

3 Likes

Dude these are amazing!!! How did you make the lighting on the character match the background in the second gfx?

3 Likes

Oh, I used an HDRI which I recolored with nodes in blender. Then in photoshop I added the background with brushes (including the pink suns), and then I added a slight recolor adjustment with blue hues. Finally, I added some pink brush to his armor and added a very slight recolor adjustment with pink hues. Thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!

3 Likes