Cross Account Badge IDS

Hello, I have recently got my account hacked which it had my game on. For my game I need a way to add badges for my game without being in the hacked account because it got deleted from Roblox, and has you all know Roblox support is not the best to deal with. Anyway I tried adding the badge into my game by you getting the badge from an id from a new game I created but not sure how to get the badge from the other game into the game your in. I know it’s confusing so if you have any questions let me know.

Just to be sure:

You have a new account and have copied over the experience to that new account, and need help with replacing badges.

In that case, you will need to manually redo the badges and change the IDs in whatever scripts you have in your game.

I have not copied over the experience because I’m not sure how to do that but gave my new account Team create with edit a while back.

How would I copy over the experience?

If you can’t access it through Team Create and you can’t edit it for any reason, it’s gone. If you have a saved copy of it on your computer (as an .rbxl file), then you can open that and publish it as a new game under your new account.

1 Like

I can edit it but can’t add badges.

I believe developers have their own type of Support, not really sure what it’s called but you can do research and try to contact them.

If the owner of the game is banned/deleted then you can’t unload badges for that game. You’d have to copy everything over to a new game under your new account, then you can make badges on that game.

1 Like

Support for what? Getting eh account back? All Roblox support says is verify you are the owner so i do that then they don’t believe I am the owner.

Even if you could, wouldn’t it be best to respawn the game on your new account as a new experience to get away from being associated with a banned account? it’s not a great look. It sounds like it would bring trouble should you earn nominal robux from the game too

just copy the game file and paste it on the new account, from there you can add badges and stuff. Also, your gonna earn robux that way…

The game on my banned account has gotten 491K visits I can’t afford to lose that.

Well, it’s up to you. Everyone already said that there is no other way to do this without copying your game. Personally I think you should just transfer your game onto your new account. Because those visits are practically useless numbers if you don’t have access to the game anymore. If your game was that good, you’d probably gain those visits back again.