Cross-Platform FocusV2 V.1.0.5

Module for some things!

What is this module?

This is used for Live Events and is for Cross-Platform. However, there might be some bugs i can’t fix. If you have the knowledge to fix it, please tell me in the comments.

How do you use it?

Not Simple, but easy to learn. We put our module script in ServerScriptService and make a script in workspace and put in this code in our script:

wait(4)
require(game.ServerScriptService.FocusGUIModule).ActivateFocus("fade", TweenInfo.new(0.5))
wait(8)
require(game.ServerScriptService.FocusGUIModule).DeactivateFocus("fade", TweenInfo.new(0.5))
wait(4)
require(game.ServerScriptService.FocusGUIModule).ActivateFocus("move", TweenInfo.new(0.5))
wait(8)
require(game.ServerScriptService.FocusGUIModule).DeactivateFocus("move", TweenInfo.new(0.5))

If you don’t have the module, the module is free and no credits is required (only if you want to), here’s the link: Module Link

Is it open source?

Yes! Free to use and no credit as said. Extremely modable!

Here’s how the module looks like:

• Good
  • Needs a fix!

0 voters

Updates

V.1.1.0 - Added more animations, added transparency on focus
V.1.0.5 - Found major bug (doesnt display on all players), fixed
V.1.0.0 - Release

5 Likes

tell me the bug or smth you want and not just vote “It needs a fix” because I need details what it is, I’m not a wizard that knows everyones mind

I’m really confused about what the module does, maybe you could add more clarity to your post?

Was this supposed to be a video? I have no idea what’s going on here

Could you elaborate on this? How is it for live events and cross-platform [stuff]?

2 Likes

This might be hard to explain because im a german, but this module is functioning like this:

• It moves your camera on the part
  • You can zoom on the part if you’d like to

FocusV2 uses CFrame.lookat to make your camera look at the part. I have 1 forum and one 1 documentation if you still not understand what i meant with.

And you gave me one more question: “How is it for live events and cross-platform [stuff]?”
Did you hear about “Jailbreak live events”? I meant that, moving on cross-platform, this is useable on all platforms including: Console, Mobile, PC, Tablet and so much more you can think of.

You can ask me more questions if you’d like to

Version 1.0.5 has been Released!

– Content –
Fixed the major bug, not displaying on all players.
Deleted some code (detecting was useless)

A new update has been released