Crown Victoria Model

I’m working on a project throughout this summer, and vehicles are going to play a big part in it.

This is the first vehicle that I’ve made which took me 3 days.

It’s made entirely within studio, if I was experienced in blender usage, I would try and make some of the parts smoother.

Anyway, how do you think I could make this better?

12 Likes

Wow! This, in studio? That’s basically unreal. I think you could improve the windows a little bit, since the scale on the windows is a bit bad for me, I think.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the feedback, I’ll see what I can do about it.

Do you mean the actual glass? or like the trim going around it.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re lying or not.
All jokes aside, woah. This is amazing! You have a lot of potential as a builder and I can’t wait to try your game out when it’s done!

2 Likes

Lol, nah I’m telling the truth, and thank you.

1 Like

If you’re wondering, the doubt comes from the fact that it’s the type of model mesh someone would see on Blender, it’s really well done, good job.

2 Likes

This is extremely amazing for studio standards and I can understand the scepticism.
You should make a video on how you did it if you have the time and whatnot, I’m sure a lot of people would be interested including me. Good job

2 Likes

Yeah I plan on making a channel once I get a new computer.

I cannot do it now because sadly my computer is very outdated spec-wise, and is not compatible with the windows updates.
My windows version will be out of service on November 10th so I’ll have to get a replacement soon.

Also the reason why I can’t use blender because my graphic drivers aren’t good enough.

2 Likes

I’ll be eager to see it! Good job and can’t wait

1 Like

The actual glass.30charsssssss

Cool, I’ll see what I can do. (30chars)

The car is amazing, I didn’t even know you could make cars like that in studio! Fantastic. :slight_smile:

1 Like