Crrustyy | GFX Portfolio

About me

I am offering my services as a GFX Designer! You can check my work out here:

For example

Payment

I take either robux or GBP via PayPal. Robux is from Groups Funds or t shirt and is to be paid before work. PayPal is after.

Prices:
Profile Picture: 100 Robux/ £2 PayPal
Game Icon: 200 Robux/ £3 PayPal
Thumbnail: 300 Robux/ £5 PayPal
Banner: 250 Robux/ £4 PayPal

Contact

Contact me on the Developer Forum, or on discord, Crrustyy#0447 and give me the list of all the details you want, in said preference (eg, GFX type, color, etc…)

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hey, you should maybe lower your prices a tad. The third picture’s clothing and backround are extremely low quality, compared to the character, and it looks odd. If you’re going to charge someone 300 :robux_light: for a profile picture, the clothing should not be blurry, and the background should not be just white.

Which picture are you referring to?

The third one doesn’t have a white background, unless you mean the first, which is shaded.

(If it is the first, the clothes were bought like that, and I don’t really know how to improve a preset clothing item)

The first one, obviously, but plain white just doesn’t look good. I see your shading but it looks extremely plain and it ruins the profile picture. Try using another color, and as an added bonus, add some design?

Thanks.
I’ll take your advice and come back with better ones tomorrow!

I agree, you should lower the prices and should work on your GFX more. Your not using proper lighting, low quality images and over all not great photoshop/other editing softwares edits. Just some constructive criticism.