[CSG Modeler on GameTest2] CSG Modeler not loading or rendering?

On GameTest2, the CSG modeler is being tested… you can compare the pictures.

Before (Yesterday)

None of the parts are rendering, and no buttons (or right clicking) with the CSG modeler is found.

It will be on gametest4 until it’s released. Gametest2 is for more active testing so it may turn on and off over there.

Ok, that is very informative. :stuck_out_tongue:
Question: Any plans to reduce the amount of time to load the games with them? The ones with the lego bricks need 1 minute per brick, and my internet loaded Framed within a second.

Edit: Can’t get onto Gametest4 or Gametest5, tells me IE is not supported, and Chrome wont start the plugin.

1 minute per brick does not sound right. We’ll try testing the place file you sent up. The loading time is dependent on how dense the meshes are, but you do not pay for duplicates. So if you have the same brick duped 100 times the loading time is only for one brick mesh and 100 parts.

If you click the Play Now button on the front page of gametest4 and then open Studio you should get the gametest4 version of Studio.

[quote] 1 minute per brick does not sound right. We’ll try testing the place file you sent up. The loading time is dependent on how dense the meshes are, but you do not pay for duplicates. So if you have the same brick duped 100 times the loading time is only for one brick mesh and 100 parts.
[/quote]
Want me to give you a link or have the place file? I remembered I put up a concept plane that has about 12 different meshes.
Forgot to mention, takes so long loading ONLY in online mode with a complete online server, TestSolo and Studio are fast.

Not working, IE…11 I think says it is not supported (Why? :frowning: ) and google chrome wont open. I can get into Gametest1 and Gametest3 fine though.

If you upload the RBXL file to DropBox, we can investigate better!

This model is half the place instance count wise, about 2/3s of the amount of unique ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this saved when you had the CSG editor? It looks like it was saved without the CSG editor. Do you have the original place file that was saved with the CSG editor?

Chrome should work. You need to download the Player and run that which then updates your version to be used on gametest4.

I saved it before the issue occurred, which was yesterday… supposedly the original file uploaded yesterday broke but I re-uploaded the same file.

[quote]
Chrome should work. You need to download the Player and run that which then updates your version to be used on gametest4. [/quote]
[strike]Says it could not load the Roblox Launcher Plugin. :([/strike]
Edit: Fixed, was not looking in the right place, so not used to Chrome. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try to copy the place from GameTest2 to GameTest4, and ill tell you what I see.
Edit: Everything transferred meaning the concept work is done, also made a new file for the model here. Also, the concept work can be found here all uncopylocked for anyone to use :slight_smile: http://www.gametest4.robloxlabs.com/CSG-Testing-place?id=70378005

Thanks for the place file. We had a problem on the gametest environments that was preventing CSG to be uploaded as a model, that we’ve just fixed. So hold off on publishing these models, but thanks for testing it out for us.

I will be trying to make more plane components, I want to make set a new high for plane building standards (that SimulatorsX will beat :swag: )