CSGO FPS arms using roblox boy package!

probably one of my favorite works so far !

I attempted to model CSGO’s CT fps arms using a roblox package. there is nothing better then the boy package. and it turned out pretty well !

and ofcourse. i added my own touch with the human skin as always. you might notice some more improvements with the normal details this time !

overall hope you like it and please reply with your feedback for improvements :slight_smile: !
Screenshot_2588

21 Likes

Looks AMAZING, human skin on roblox arms does look very unsettling though.

8 Likes

sweet
I like how detailed the glove is

It looks great! Little bit too realistic for my liking, but overall, it looks fantastic!

Also, I agree with @1ik, the human skin is a bit off considering this is Roblox, but regardless.

9/10 - Just a tad bit too realistic with the human skin and everything.

I love your arms! Is it possible to import it into Roblox, if so, I would LOVE to see that!

Hi! This is so cool! It looks like cs:go and not roblox!
I wonder if there Will be a game with the model.

The detail is phenomenal, agreed! One of the most impressive modelling I’ve seen on the DevForum.
Unfortunately, I doubt you can import the mesh due to its high tris count :frowning:

1 Like

well guess what. its retopologized xD

2k tris for the whole thing

2 Likes

Sweet!
Honestly, a really good job on the entire sculpting and modelling! I’m excited to see what you create in the future :slight_smile:

At this point, I’m thinking whether or not this is Roblox anymore, you did such an amazing job! Sorry if this is such a short reply, I’m just speechless! Keep up the good work, and oh man I cannot wait to see what you will make of this! :smile:

This looks exquisite. And better than I could ever do. The detail of the materials looks amazing. However, the skin looks a bit off, especially for on a Roblox character.

Thank you guys for the feedback !

i’m aware that realistic skin on a roblox package is a bit off. however the reason why i keep doing these is because i wanted to prove that its actually possible to make realistic skin on a roblox character and somewhat make it look good.

Human vains for this specific arm is something quite challenging. the arm itself is thick and so tiny making it quite unnatural for vains. but i’m still managing to achieve something good :slight_smile:

(oh also bump because i added more examples of an improved version ! )

1 Like