- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
Normally if you select a part in studio and press Ctrl + L while having the default move or rotate button selected, the handles will change from local space to world space or vice versa.
(^ These are the tools I'm referring to btw)
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
This bug happens 100% of the time. To reproduce this bug insert a part, rotate it 45 degrees, select it and click either the move or rotate button. Then, use Ctrl + L and see how the mode (world or local space mode) doesn't change.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
Production. This bug happens everywhere; it happens when you open a place with Team Create or when you open studio from the app, then create a new place and start building.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
As of the latest studio update (7th of June) I think.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
Nothing to add.